Accounting and Finance
The numbers speak for themselves: we’ve placed more people with these skills than any privately-owned executive search and staffing firm in Sacramento, thanks to our team of talented Connectors with all the right connections. We specialize in finding fulfilling work for entry-, mid-, senior-, and executive-level accounting and finance positions in direct-hire, contract, and contract-to-hire relationships.
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounting Manager
- Accounting Operations positions
- Accounting Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Assistant Controller
- Billing Clerk
- Billing Manager
- Billing Supervisor
- Bookkeeper – Full Charge
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost/Project Accountant
- Cost/Project Accounting Manager
- Cost/Project Accounting Supervisor
- Credit & Collections Clerk
- Credit & Collections Manager
- Credit & Collections Supervisor
- Director of Finance
- Executive and Operations professionals
- Financial Analysts – all levels
- Internal Audit Manager/Director
- Internal Auditor
- Internal Auditor – Senior
- Payroll Clerk
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- Payroll Supervisor
- Purchasing/Procurement Clerk
- Purchasing/Procurement Manager
- Purchasing/Procurement Supervisor
- SEC Reporting
- Specialty Accountants (i.e., Fixed Asset, Inventory, Property)
- Staff Accountant – Entry
- Staff Accountant – Intermediate
- Staff Accountant – Senior
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Accountant – Senior
- Tax Manager
Whether you need an architect, developer, project manager, network guru, or CIO, ConnectPoint Search Group has got you—and IT—covered. We bring 35 years of experience to the table in this realm alone, ensuring that you get the best people.
- Business Systems Analyst
- Database Developer
- Desktop Support/Help Desk Support
- ERP Application Developer
- IT Audit
- IT Director
- IT Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net Developer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Security
- Oracle DBA
- Project Manager
- SharePoint Administrator
- SQL Server DBA
- Tech Writer
- Web Application Developer
- Web Architect
Other specialties include human resources, marketing, administration, and more. Contact us to let us show you how our ability to find you top talent outstrips all others.
Why you should trust your candidate recruitment to ConnectPoint Search Group.
ConnectPoint Search Group is a lot of things that you’re not. We’re a third party. We’re unbiased. We specialize in this business. We’re proven experts at it. Think about that when you consider taxing your own resources to do something that, frankly, we’re better at. For example:
- What would it cost your organization—in terms of productivity, reputation, morale, and so on—to try and proceed with key positions vacant?
- How much time and money would you save by using ConnectPoint Search Group?
- What does it truly cost for you to try and perform everything that we do, on your own?
- Honestly—do you have anything to lose by working with ConnectPoint Search Group on a contingency basis?
Consider all we bring to the table:
We cast a wider net than you can. Most of today’s top talent are happy where they are. So they’re too busy being top performers to spend time searching for a better position. Yet our Connectors have the skills, the connections, the team, and the persistence to find the best people, wherever they may be. Even if that means searching beyond Sacramento, we can more cost-effectively canvass than you can, and we can leverage the power of the AAFA and MRINetwork™ to do so.
Our Connectors are, simply, the best. With an average of more than 13 years of experience, our Connectors are unmatched in their ability, training, processes, and resources to search, screen, qualify, and present you with only the top candidates you seek. They work the system, talking to hundreds, even thousands of people on your behalf. They know your competitors—and what it would take to recruit a key player from their team, and keep that person on your team.
We’re unbiased. There’s no debate: a candidate is going to be more candid with a third-party negotiator (“us”) than they would be with a company hiring manager (“you”). They’ll open up, revealing what’s motivating them, and what’s holding them back. At ConnectPoint Search Group, we’ve built our reputation upon our ability to ask tough questions, clear red flags, and mitigate risks for the parties on both sides of the table. Which means that your hiring manager, plus our team, equals the winning combination.
Ready to get started?