We focus on results. Single-mindedly. So our processes ensure that you don’t just get candidates. You get what we call “impact players”: the top performers who make a real difference in your organization—the people who make you wonder how you’d ever gotten along without them.
How do we find Sacramento’s best candidates?
We start with the best recruiting team in the region, with more than 75 years of collective experience. We leverage the best of the MRINetwork™ of which we’re a nationally leading member, including the proprietary ConnectPoint Recruitment approach, which ensures that you get to see the people you want (and, honestly, crave) in the timeframe you require. It’s an intensive team process, led by a single point of contact, that’s tailored to your situation and includes numerous steps, such as:
- Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development.
- Position profile development and compatibility assessment.
- In-depth candidate research, screening, and interviewing.
- Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation.
- Hiring manager interviewing skills training.
- Client and candidate interview debriefings.
- Confidential reference checks.
- Counter-offer consulting.
- Offer preparation and closing.
- Client and new hire follow-up.
Ready to find that dream hire?
How we charge.
We understand that your hiring needs and priorities can change overnight. We also understand that we may only be one of a number of resources you use for your hiring needs. That’s why we’re flexible and offer a variety of solutions to help you meet your objectives, including:
- Direct placement Priority Search.
- Direct placement Contingency Search.
- Contract, interim, and temp-to-hire staffing.
Unlike other firms that are strictly regimented, at ConnectPoint Search Group, our Connectors are empowered to discuss and set fees for all our solutions, including direct hire fees, contract-staffing billing rates, and contract/temp-to-hire conversion schedules.
Need to learn more?
Replacing an existing employee or bringing on a new hire from the outside can be a very delicate process. At ConnectPoint Search Group, we understand that, and we take numerous careful steps to ensure that your company’s name is revealed to potential hires only when you deem it appropriate. Even when we post listings on our website and various targeted job boards to increase exposure, we never reveal your company’s identity without your permission.
Once we have our short list of candidates ready for you, we offer you thoughtful options to optimize the interviewing process.
- We can arrange for your hiring manager to interview candidates in our office, to eliminate distractions and prying eyes (and noses!).
- We schedule interviews back-to-back so you can often meet and compare all candidates in a half day or less.
- We debrief both you and the candidates after every interview to provide immediate feedback.
- We handle all the scheduling, and even provide light snacks and beverages.
What’s not to love?
Learn more or get started.